American Company Solving Global Problems
Here at Tri-R Lighting, we provide the best choice for induction lighting. We offer a good variety of energy efficient lighting for all your lighting needs, from big to small. From LED blubs to specialty lights for a certain place and situation, we have some the best choices of lights around.
We have every kind of light you need to keep just about anywhere will be well lit for you to see. We have lights specially made for roadways, offices & hotels, garages and tunnels. We have decorative lights, floodlights, highbay lights, wallpacks, gas station luminaries, and solar powered street lights.
Many of our lights use LED blubs for energy efficient lighting to help keep your energy costs down. And induction lighting is meant to last longer and be more durable than other kinds of lights. A purchase by Tri-R Lighting means a great investment for keeping the dark at bay and helps you see.
Between our focus on energy efficient lighting, durable induction lighting, and good use of LED blubs, our lights among some the best on the market. No matter where or what you need them for, lights from Tri-R Lighting will help you see what needs to be seen and done.
Tri-R American Induction Lamps
- The strong lamp tube is made of hard silicon glass with a melting point of 1600 degrees Celsius.
- The IC Ballast is an internationally patented circuit design that is more intelligent, smaller, lighter and longer lasting than conventional electronic ballasts. Operationally, it is more stable and is engineered to last 5-7 times longer than conventional electronic ballasts.
- The magnetic loop technology is an internationally patented design that has superior stability and is better shielded from electromagnetic interference.
- Electronic ballasts certified for Canada and the United States (UL, UL-C). File number E258867.
- Lamps and ballasts are designed to operate in temperatures between -40 C to +50 C.
Types and Wattages of Tri-R Induction Lamps
- The first type is separate lamp and ballast style, the round shaped (TX) are available in: 40 W, 80 W, 120 W and 200 W. They are a stable product that is being currently shipped in 120 V.
- The second type of lamp is a separate lamp and ballast style, a rectangular shaped (MX) with wattages ranging from: 40 W, 80W, 120 W, 200 W.
- The third type is a compact style (lamp and ballast are combined). They are available in small wattages including: 10 W, 23 W and 40 W in 220 volt only.
Since the lamps are electrodeless, they are engineered to last over 10 years (24 hours per day), maintenance free.
When the color temperatures of the Tri-R Induction lamps are in the range of 3500k to 6500k, the color rendering index (CRI) is above 90.
The higher CRI makes objects look bright, clear and natural. When the luminous efficiency is above 80Lm/W, color rendering is perfect. It is easier to differentiate colors with a higher CRI.
Total Cost of Ownership
The total cost of ownership (TCO) includes the capital cost of the lighting project plus the overall operational and maintenance costs. Tri-R’s induction lamp technology is engineered to last 100,000 hours or 22.83 years and the metal halide lamp technology is engineered to last 20,000 hours or 4.56 years.
Therefore a customer would require changing their metal halide lamp system 5 times in 22.83 years. Typical paybacks for customers range from 2-5 years depending on the project.